STRIKE SR-2 SUP PADDLE
RACE / FITNESS
Built for power and speed
Blade Size 96” (619)
- Matte black super lightweight 100% 3K Carbon Fibre (450g uncut ).
- Channelled dihedral spine for increased stability and torsional angle.
- 9 degree blade angle. 29mm firm shaft.
- Slimmer blade profile for improved catch.
- Lengthened sweet spot for enhanced power transfer and cadence.
- ABS rails for increased durability.
- Carbon palm grip for improved comfort.
The big brother to the ever popular SX model...
The Strike SR SUP race paddle has a unique profile designed for those looking for speed without sacrificing power.
Due to the super lightweight construction and design the SR paddles like a much smaller blade improving cadence and maximising power transfer.
The narrowed blade outline is more forgiving on the body and allows the paddle to be placed closer to the race-line of the board for better shoulder alignment, a straighter load phase and a more efficient power transfer.
The profile has less resistance when feathering on the recovery and is more forgiving on the catch.
If you are looking for a cost effective high performance Stand Up Paddle for race and fitness then this is for you.
The Paddle Chart is a guideline only. Personal ride style and board volume should be taken into account when choosing a length.
Recommendations for the SR series.
Due to the longer blade profile the SR sits lower in the water for a more aggressive race stance. We recommend measuring your old paddle from the neck to the handle for a more accurate measure or alternatively add an extra inch to your recommended paddle height