STRIKE SR-2 SUP PADDLE GLOSS EDITION
SPRINT/ RACE / SURF/ FITNESS
Built for power and speed
- Gloss black super lightweight 100% 3K Carbon Fibre (450g uncut ).
- Channelled dihedral spine for increased stability and torsional angle.
- 9 degree blade angle. 29mm firm shaft.
- Slimmer blade profile for a lighter entry and catch.
- Lengthened sweet spot for enhanced power transfer and cadence.
- ABS rails for increased durability.
- Carbon palm grip for improved comfort.
Introducing the big brother of the popular V-Rx models... Strike SR SUP race paddle. Its aggressive blade angle of 9 degrees lets you take on short sprints and intervals with ease, all without compromising on power. The lightweight construction and design means the paddle glides like a smaller blade, optimising cadence and transferring energy with every stroke. Its narrow outline reduces drag, allowing you to position the paddle closer to the board for improved shoulder alignment, an easier load phase and more efficient power delivery. The forgiving profile lets you feather the paddle with ease, while providing greater comfort and stability when on full power.
The Paddle Chart is a guideline only. Personal ride style and board volume should be taken into account when choosing a length.
Recommendations for the SR series.
Due to the longer blade profile the SR sits lower in the water for a more aggressive race stance. We recommend measuring your old paddle from the neck to the handle for a more accurate measure or alternatively add an extra inch to your recommended paddle height